Wednesday, June 17, 2015

So you want to join Stampin’ Up! but….



Well, you’ve been shopping with Stampin’ Up! for a while, and you like the idea of being part of the brilliant company and getting discounts and perks, but you’re not sure that you want to demonstrate. 


That’s okay!
Many demonstrators don’t actually demonstrate!  They simply enjoy buying the amazing products at the 20% net discount that all demos get!
 I affectionately call myself a "HOBBY" demo, because I'm feeding my hobby and lovin' it!
Anyone who’s reading my blog, or shopping for craft supplies, will be a papercraft fan.  That’s a given! And my original plan when I joined Stampin’ Up! was to simply get the products at a discount. I am one of those types of bargain hunters. You know, the ones who will save a few $$$ if they can!
So if you’re shopping right now, and thinking that you’d like a big bargain too,  CLICK HERE You never know where your journey may take you!
Plus, if you’re even vaguely like me in the bargain hunting mode, think about those 2 extra free stamp sets that you are able to add to your starter kit this month only plus the extra $26 in FREE merchandise that comes with it.

email me if you have any questions at www.jimnmarge428@verizon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment