Saturday, July 25, 2015

What to give as favors for a Sympathy Card Class????

I always like to give the stampers who attend my classes a small take home favor.  What to give was a bit of a challenge for me, until the light bulb went off in my head.  How about a purse size package of tissues....all decorated up!!!  So here is a picture of 2 of the ones I made using the retired Regals Designer Paper Packs.  


The dimensions for the dsp are as follows:

DSP: Cut to 5 1/16 x 6 3/4
Score on the long side at 2, 3, 5, and 6
Score on the short side at 1 inch
Fold on all the score lines.
Snip the 4 score lines on the 1" length piece and cut off the little tab.
These will get folded in for the bottom of the box.  
I used the 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out a half circle at the top.
The Endless Wishes Stamp Set was my go-to set to decorate these and 
some Baker's Twine from the local craft store.
Just a note: The tissues can be purchased at The Dollar Tree
and they come in 8 per package...just be sure that the tissues
open from the TOP as many I found open from the side!
Click on the supplies to purchase any of these products.
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment